Whether you are planning a long weekend or a well-deserved vacation, we can provide the care your pet needs so that you can have peace-of-mind.
We provide a clean, secure, spacious and comfortable environment for dog boarding in Denver. Whether you board your dog or cat for the day, overnight, or an extended holiday, our trained kennel technicians strive to make your pet’s visit a pleasant one. In line with our goal of providing only the best dog boarding Denver has to offer, we monitor and record their attitude, food and water intake, regularly take them for potty breaks, and shower them with lots of TLC so they don’t feel lonely. We provide our top quality food or you can bring your own, along with any medication your pet is on, which will be administered by our veterinary technicians.
Our kennel technicians are here with our guests from 7:00 am to 8:30 pm 7 days per week. Our drop off and pick up times are weekdays 7:30 am to 5:30 pm and Saturdays 7:30 am to 12:30 pm. To make a reservation or get current rates please call our office.
From the tiniest Toy Poodle to the grandest Great Dane, we have a special place for every size pet. Our feline friends enjoy their own spacious area.
- Companion guests are monitored each day by our experienced kennel attendants
- Canine guests go out in our backyard several times daily for exercise and playtime
- All pet guests are fed a high-quality, easily digested diet – freshened each morning and evening. If preferred, you may bring a special diet along with any special instructions for your pets’ feeding
- We are experts in caring for pets with special needs, such as diabetics, kidney patients or pets needing other medications or additional monitoring
- Our experienced attendants will advise our professional staff if a significant health concern develops
The staff caring for your pets have extensive animal care experience and a desire to make your pets stay as comfortable as possible.
Call early for reservations during peak periods – holidays, weekends & summer vacation!